What we plan to achieve
1. Increase the number of victims identified and connect them to their respective service delivery systems.
2. Build capacity to serve victims by providing trainings and technical assistance on human trafficking to local organizations.
3. Educate the public about the dangers of trafficking.
4. Provide information on how to identify a potential victim.
5. Make victims aware of their rights and protections available in the social service and criminal justice systems.
6. Create a Connecticut Promising Practices Compendium for victim service providers.